Fairs and Festivals
“The Family Favorite” Comic Ventriloquist in San Diego, CA
Comic Ventriloquist Joe Gandelman has been doing family shows fulltime throughout the United States and in Canada for 30 years. His fast-paced fair and festival shows and sidesplitting humor are perfect for both stage and walk around – and are a MAGNET for families.
Book Joe Gandelman and Friends and you get:
- Fast paced comedy ventriloquism shows (you determine the length) with a BIG cast of wooden dummies and puppets.
- Interaction-packed shows that attract and keep crowds. The interaction has been adjusted to the coronavirus world.
- Optional “strolling” ventriloquism before some shows or strolling alone.
- Shows easily adapted to special audiences: seniors, kids, Spanish speakers (the show is not done entirely In Spanish but Joe spent extensive time in Spain and in Mexico).
- Help with fair/festival promo (photos, bio press release), appearances on local news casts, TV and radio interviews.
- Joe and his cast’s participation in special events. Past ones included his main wooden star John Raven entering a hog calling contest (he won an award for “Best Dummy”) judging talent shows , bubble gum chewing contests and performing during breaks in a demolition derby.
- The Colorado State Fair
- Michigan State Fair
- Nez Perce County Fair (Two Times)
- Riverside County Fair (Two Times)
- Borderfest (Two Times)
- Big Horn County Fair (Three Times)
- Gilroy Garlic Festival
- Decatur Celebration
- Official Shrimporee Of Texas
- Champlain Valley Fair
- Lane County Fair
- El Paso County Fair
- Central Texas State Fair
- Del Mar Fair
- Boulder Folk and Bluegrass Festival
- Teton County Fair
- The Solano County Fair
The Key is Engagement
Audiences are no longer passive in this age of fast-paced news, social media and smartphones, so they need interactive entertainment that consistently engages. Joe brings the show to the audience and keeps their attention from start to finish.
An Entertainer for Every Venue
He has done his show on big stages, small stages, under the big top, in a pig barn arena even on the back of a pickup truck. Over the years, Joe has performed at a broad array of fairs and festivals, including:
Here’s a sampling of fair feedback: